SALSA DANCE CLASSES IN PATNA BIHAR

LATIN SALSA DANCE CLASS IN PATNA ,

Contact us for Free LATIN SALSA DANCE CLASSES IN PATNA BIHAR  @ soukrc@gmail.com.  and also for Free Classes & Training  for Bachata Kizomba Tango Socials Dancing  in Patna  
CLICK HERE to JOIN FaceBook Group of Salsa Dance In Patna 

I took my first Salsa  class in Delhi City in the Winters  of 2011. I joined  up for it because it has inspired me a lot , I spent the almost a decade. In learning and exploring Latin Salsa Bachata,  Kizomba, Tango  fron different teachers and instructors across india North and south , I also took few private classes to improve myself  and tried to go out Social dancing as much as possible in cam in different cities of India and abroad .

I quickly became addicted to exploring Latin Salsa Bachata,  Kizomba, Tango  dance form and wherever I go I look for it ..

SALSA DANCE CLASSES NEAR ME IN PATNA

In all thing I forgot to tell you that I am basically from Patna . and because of my my Profession (Software Engineer ) I and  settled out of Patna and travel a lot to different places  ..and when I am in Patna I miss Latin Social dancing badly.. in Patna whenever I am fre I keep searching following keyword in my laptop SALSA DANCE CLASSES NEAR ME IN PATNA , salsa classes near me , salsa near me bachata classes, bachata dance ,Bachata social dance , best salsa dance, Colombian salsa dancing, Cuban salsa dancing, hot bachata dance, latin american dancing, Latin dance, latin dance bachata, Latin dance classes for adults near me, latin salsa dancing, mambo dancing, salsa bachata, salsa country, salsa couple dance, salsa dance lessons, salsa instruction, salsa latin dance, salsa school, traditional salsa dance

And I what I get is all irrelevant results not an single dancxe school or dace classes here in Patna teach Original latin Bachata, Salsa, Kizomba, Tango . they have very wrong preconception an misconception on Latin couple or social dancincing culture .. they provide wrong knowledge and  never encourage people to learn this beautiful dance form . so in patna there is no latin salsa dancing community or Salsa bachata social dancing event which make me sad

 Patna Is A Vibrant Explosion Of various ArtCulture, Cuisine ,  Traditional dance and folk songs ,. Exquisite handicrafts and artistry , Chhath and  many more

The old-style dance structures and society melodies nearby to Patna depict the passionate state and lifetime encounters of the people of the old time frame. They likewise pass on the conventions, qualities and convictions of everyday people. Bidesia is one of the most widely recognized society moves in this locale. Different sorts of people moves incorporate Jat Jatin, Paika, Kajari, Jhijhian, Jhumar and Karma.

People melodies also are profoundly mixed in the lives of the Patnaites and different occupants of Bihar. They are best experienced during extraordinary events, for example, relationships, birth functions and celebrations like Nagpanchami, Janmasthami, Teej, Chauk Chanda, Anath, Chhath, and so forth Phagua song  are very famous in the patna city. These are tunes sung particularly during the Holi celebration. Sobhnaika is a famous foke songs  and is frequently sung during wedding services.

So I am making a small try by providing free salsa dance lessons, salsa instruction about how to do salsa latin dance or salsa couple dance. Making people  aware about salsa bachata social dancig

LATIN DANCE CLASSES FOR ADULTS NEAR ME

 yes now when you type latin dance classes for adults near me in Patna for salsa dance lessons you ca see our link ..plz do send I your contact number at my email id Sonukrc@gmail.com to discus further and start social couple salsa dance in patna
if you are looking for Latin salsa dance classes near me, bachata dance classes, salsa couple dance, social dance class Latin dance class,then Plz contact Us @ sonukrc@gmail.com  #pbsalsa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FInd Dance Steps and Count it